Do you need someone to teach your Mom how to use Twitter so she can stay in touch with her grandkids? Does your coworker need to understand how to use (and not use) hashtags? Have you conducted a social media background search on your political candidate?
SueCat Social Media is a Pittsburgh based social media company, focused on providing support for non-profit organizations, political campaigns, community groups and individuals who want to enhance their social media presence.
SueCat offers the following services:
- Social media content creation and management
- Training, both individualized and in group or class settings
- Planning services, including developing social media policies and procedures
- Blog content creation for your site or paid content on one of our existing blogs
- Product, service, book, music, concert and retail reviews
- Creation and maintenance of social media accounts and tools